CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my healing wound was ripped open again last night

taken Views: 1,192
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,014

Re: my healing wound was ripped open again last night

I hear ya. Today I woke up with the shakes. Then I couldn't eat. By lunch I was shot. I think the one thing that makes it worse for both of us is some stupid part of our minds thinks that there is a chance. Well nope there isn't. As long as we think there is though we torture ourselves even more. One thing that I have come up with is this. Even if by some crazy chance we did get back together with these women think about it. It is ruined now. We would NEVER feel secure again. We would always be waiting for this to happen again. Think of the insecurity we would have. It would cause so many fights. It just wouldn't work. You would think it would in the honeymoon period but then you would start to worry and wait. You would never be able to let it go because once you are shocked like this it is impossible to fully trust the person ever again. I know I wouldn't. And yes there are tears here daily.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

3.268 sec, (1)