CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my healing wound was ripped open again last night

scotto Views: 1,118
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,018

Re: my healing wound was ripped open again last night

hey taken, you're right about never feeling secure again. one big frustration i have is that i never got a true explanation or a kind word during the 3 minute call that included her break up annoucement. at least J. Lo gave Ben some kind of fairwell meeting. i feel so estranged to her. at that miserable party she gave me ZERO attentiveness. like we never were in the first place. All those warm moments together are clearly forgotten on her part. i imagine you must relate. you must feel your owed and explanation as i feel i should have gotten........ glad these post are anounymous i feel like such a needy dolt. that said; the pain has taken on a new dimension now because as of yesterday i know now that she'll never be mine again. i cant imagine even having, let alone finding another relationship. the magnitude of the anguish potential is staggering. thanks for responding to my posts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)