CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my healing wound was ripped open again last night

scotto Views: 1,216
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,043

Re: my healing wound was ripped open again last night

wow taken, sounds like you have half of europe to remind you of your girl. that's bad. the reason i threw out my girls cards is because they seem so insincere now considering how she flip floped so suddenly and without warning. you may or may not want to trash your memerabilia. though your situation smacks of how i was treated too. maybe even more being hit with a restraining order. what the hell does she think you are?? inbetween being chewed up by weeping fits i find the hurt comes at two levels. one is the sheer absence/loss of this beautiful, female creature that i used to make so happy and that made me so happy. the other is the fact that this precious creature left on her own volition with the idea of wanting to be away from me and wanting a new love to replace the one she abandoned. there is a rejection pain as well as the loss. thanks, taken and danmanx for always posting it's good to know someone else can relate to this debilitating pain. also i'm well aware that because she left me and proved that she doesn't deserve me and my never ending loyalty is reason enough to be glad she's gone. however, it does not lesson the pain at this point yet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.656 sec, (1)