CureZone   Log On   Join
addicted to stress?

thinker Views: 879
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,039

addicted to stress?

Somethings to ponder in your free time...

have you always dated men who have made you feel this way?
do you see yourself ever being happy?
do you know what happiness really is?
what is a "healthy relationship" to you?
have you ever heard the words "co-dependant"?

I ask these things for a reason. The first, because as with all things in life, without a map, you are leaving it up to "luck". It doesn't have to be. You can take charge of these things and make your life better.
The latter question because men who push and pull, do so in order to form something like "addiction". They hope to make you feel like you "need" to be with them. That you "need" to do certain things for them, while making it look as though it is best for you. Its a form of conditioning. Just like training animals.

I wish you the best of luck, and sugest that whenever you feel like you need to see this guy, or talk to him, that you pick up the phone and call someone close to you, or get on here and post.
Nothing healthy can come of a relationship like this.

BUT.... if this is what you want.(and some people do)Then I wish you the best of luck.
I doubt that it is and really sugest you talk to someone professionally trained to help those who grew up or reach adulthood and find themselves addicted to stress.

Best of luck, and keep posting. :0)

thinker

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

9.031 sec, (1)