CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: healing without closure

scotto Views: 999
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,117

Re: healing without closure

thanks for responding Leah, yes, it feels very unfinished to me too. i am also in the same social circle as my ex, however, i have already confirmed with our mutual friend whom inroduced us to alternate invite us to partys she often throws. in fact i will not even be attending this mutual friends wedding cause my ex will be there. if you click 'read all scottos messages' you may read my earlier posts that tell my friggin story. i feel like such forlorn jerk. although i am frustrated that i didn't ask the questions when i had the chance, i am proud that i never pantzed myself. i never pleaded or begged to her. i know people who have done that and not only they didn't get that person back but they humiliated themselves as well and were forever embarrased in front of that person. i kept my dignity (except for on this board) though, that's all i have. it already feels like the relationship was just a dream i had. And now the dream is over. been over....though i'll never forget her........it helps to read any response's. thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.859 sec, (1)