CureZone   Log On   Join
Can't stop thinking about him

kdj Views: 1,024
Published: 18 years ago

Can't stop thinking about him

When I was in college I had this boyfriend. The whole best friends to dating scenario. We were best friends. It was so great. And then we started dating. That was even better.
Well after my second year I experiened some financial
difficulties and had to go home to work. So we were then in a long distance relationship. It worked for a while, but he ended up cheating on me. Needless to say we broke-up. This was over 5 years ago.

I have not spoken to him since. Right after we broke up I was crushed and rebounded hard with a guy I knew had a huge crush on me and ended up getting pregnant and marrying him. Well we have been married now for 4 and half years. I have been relativley happy. I mean I know my husband loves me and my son is the center of my life.

Well the other day my ex called me at work- out of the blue. He said that he loved me and wanted to get back together. That all this time he had been thinking about me and has ruined every relationship since because he is still in love with me. Well I told him that I was married and had a son and had moved on and he should do the same. We spoke on the phone for about 30 minutes going around and around. He tried everything to get me back, but I stood my ground and told him that there was no way that would happen. That was several days ago and I have not heard from him since. But now I can't stop thinking about him. The thing is that part of me still has some left over feelings for him and the other part is just so angry that he would call after all this time and disrupt my life.

Plus, I have love for my husband, but I don't know that I am in love with him. And after all we have been through... pregnacy, marriage, and raising our son together how could I walk out on him for someone that hurt me so badly in the past.

I don't know what to do...Stay with my husband that loves me, but I have lukewarm feelings for or leave him for someone that may or may not love me.

Help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.516 sec, (1)