CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can't stop thinking about him

kdj Views: 996
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,132

Re: Can't stop thinking about him

Thank-you for the replys. I really do have two separate situations here. I first need to deal with my emotions and how I feel about my ex. Which the more I think about it the more it makes me angry. How dare he try to disrupt my life. But, on the plus side I feel like I have the closure I needed. I was crushed when he cheated on me, and then cut off contact with me. Hearing from him and being able to tell him no has shown me that I have moved on.

My second issue... No, I am not in love with my husband, but I can go through the rest of my life just being content. Or at least I am going to try. I did not have to marry my husband. I made the choice to do it. Granted I was very young (19) when I did and I was pregnant and scared, but it was my choice. I made a commitment to him and plan to see it through. And there is nothing wrong with him. He is good looking, has a great personality, and works hard to take care of us. There is no reason that I shouldn't be in love with him...maybe I have not allowed myself to fall in love because I still had feelings for my ex...something I will need to explore as I work out what I am feeling.

The one thing I am sure of is that I want to give my son the best possible life and having his daddy is the one of the ways. When I decided to have a child my own life took a back seat to what is best for him.

Thank-you for the support. You helped me to see that I made the right choice...

-Monica

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)