CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: healing without closure

taken Views: 995
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,146

Re: healing without closure

Scotto, I've had two or three just write on their own. Then I went through the list of every one with a picture in my area and anyone who looked interesting, I wrote to. I have had more replys than nights to meet them. Honestly Scotto, I never thought I'd try this, but I'm so glad I did. It is such a HUGE ego boost to have email every time you check your box. And, like I said, I'm meeting great people. I actually just got a call tonight from a girl I met online and have dated once. Smart, funny, interesting, and more beautiful than words can describe. And guess what, at the end of the first date she told me that I was all the things I just wrote in the last sentance about her. Told me!!! Now this a girl I would never approach on the street or in a bar. Way too pretty and this is the same girl that told me, sitting in the park under the stars, that I was so good looking... My god man, if that doesn't help your ego right? And I'm not doing this just to feel better. That was only the first day. Now it's just because I'm enjoying meeting some great people. Scotto, I am far from the best looking guy in the world and I was very skeptical of the superficial world out there looking at my picture and never reading what I wrote. Well, the bottom line is I guess I look better than I gave myself credit for and what I had to say was real and was received as such. Granted, many I wrote to did not reply, but some of the ones who I did are just awesome. Well, if you want to know more please feel free to keep writing, but for now I must run to meet for dinner. Can't keep her waiting... ;) Scotto, try it. I had dates within two days. I am like you and lived a solitary life in between relationships, but I realized that I could do something to change that and I did. You can too.

taken

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

6.422 sec, (1)