CureZone   Log On   Join
Listen to the deww.

taken Views: 3,781
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,152

Listen to the deww.

I agree completely with the dewwman. You think this will be the last time? Your letting him get away with this only gives him confidence that he can get away with it again in the future or maybe even more!! I know. I've been the scumbag guy when I was younger. If I got away with something, even a kiss and she knew about it and didn't drop me on my behind; I would loose respect and abuse my new found power. I'm glad I've grown out of it, but it sure is easy to spot it in others. Follow deww's advice and run fast. No matter how drunk you are, if you are committed to someone, there is never any need for anything else. I know. I've drank and loved a lot and when I was truly in love there were no number of beers that would make me stray. (And when I was in my drunkard days that could top 25!) Think long and hard.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

2.984 sec, (1)