CureZone   Log On   Join
you're the one that i want...ooohh ooohhh o00hhh yeah!

mtnndeww Views: 939
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,132

you're the one that i want...ooohh ooohhh o00hhh yeah!

How could you think of dumping a loving husband, a wonderful kid, a safe and secure marriage for a bum who treated you like a two-bit ho? Well, how could you? Women who want to be treated like crap typically ARE treated like crap. You dumped the guy for a very good reason...and now want more of that? The grass isn't greener over there, trust me. This ex of yours has more crabgrass than an unattended vacant lot in midtown. Concentrate on the great things you have, the things other women would cherish. "Lukewarm" love with the guy you married? Come on, where did that come from. Your husband and little one depend on you to be an adult and quit with the schoolgirl flirting with the dumb greaser who flunked algebra but could woo you with his cool. Ever heard the phrase "You can never go back"? Well, you can't. Quit looking into the rear view mirror and start looking down the road in front of you for a change...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

7.016 sec, (1)