CureZone   Log On   Join
Boyfriend ends up with a baby.. a little lost.. needing help.

Metallic36 Views: 658
Published: 18 years ago

Boyfriend ends up with a baby.. a little lost.. needing help.

My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend ended up pregnant when they were together, but she slept around also. He was there after she had the baby at the hospital and told me he went to get a dna test.

We have been breaking up and getting back together a lot, mostly me doing all the breaking up and getting back together.

Recently he told me that he lied to me, that he never got a dna test. I was stressed out about all of it, and he recently started going down to see the baby and he thinks it is his.

I have realized a lot of things that I have taken for granted and told him I wanted to start over. He was great with this thought, and for the last few days everything has been groovy. Last night, he didn't come home. He didn't call, nothing. This morning I drove to the girl's house (with the baby) and his truck was sitting there. I got out to see if they were there and got no answer but he was probably still sleeping.

I get stressed over a lot of little things, but I really feel bad when he has to lie to me about things. I hate being alone, and it worries me when he doesn't call and let me know he's not coming home. He doesn't have a job right now, so his excuse will probably be that he didn't have enough gas to get home. I'm going to ask him where he was last night, and I'll know if he is lying to me since I saw his truck there this morning.

I understand if the baby is his daughter that he wants to spend time with her. I'm okay with that. It's just the worrying of me wondering if he's going to just at the last minute decide that he would rather be with her again even though he says that's the last thing he wants. And the part where he doesn't tell me things like where he's at, etc. We've been dating for nearly a year now.

I am 22 years old, and he is 19 years old. I think he still has some growing up to do, but I don't know if I should just forget about it and move on or since I do love him and am very attached, if I should hang on and see what happens. It is just Hell going through all of this "secret" stuff with him. I like an OPEN relationship where both people can talk to each other about anything, and it feels like he thinks he has to hide little things.

Opinions anyone?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.984 sec, (2)