CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need our Advise

happy_girl Views: 615
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,215

Re: Need our Advise

Hi! I thought I would offer some suggestions.

If your friend's girlfriend is acting this way, and it isn't working for him, he needs to tell her in a loving (but firm)way what he doesn't like about how things are going, giving her a chance to respond. This is the reason for dating...to find out things about the other person.

If he has been completely honest and clear with her that her behaviors aren't what he can deal with, and she understands his issue but is ignoring his complaints by saying "everything is good"...it is hard then to come to any compromise. That kind of scenario would only get worse and maybe branch out into other parts of the relationship. Without real communication and compromise, there can be no change in behavior.

From my experience, the barometer of a relationship lies not in the perfection of the relationship or those involved, but in the willingness of both to do whatever it takes to make it work. Good relationships are extremely difficult things, and it takes 2 people working at 100%...or it just won't work, at least not for long. If she really wants it to work, she will put in the effort, if not, then he has his answer.

Hope this helps your friend.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.938 sec, (1)