CureZone   Log On   Join
happy women make wonderful brides.

mtnndeww Views: 835
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,274

happy women make wonderful brides.

Happiness is an aspect of a woman that you can't really teach...you've been blessed. I have found that it doesn't matter ANY how much a woman has monetarily or how full her clothes closet is, if she is sweet to be around and has that positive glow (which you seem to have) your guy will forget all about what "you don't have". My best times were when my honey and I had next to nothing (garage sale furniture and ramen noodles for dinner!). We've got everything now and the times are really good, but not better. We had the same amount of good times then as we do now. What stayed the same? Answer: our attitudes toward life. Having meager beginnings tests your mettle, makes you rely upon each other more. You bring yourself to the table of love...that's enough for any lucky man! Bring back that "happy girl" and enough of this self-pity. You have the gift of happiness, don't waste it on unhappy thoughts during your best days. Your future husband is marrying the "happy girl". Truly, the woman makes the dress, the dress doesn't make the woman. I would bet that you could make any dress look better! Take that attitude into your marriage...and never look back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

17.094 sec, (1)