CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Relationship guidence

Views: 770
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,453

Re: Relationship guidence

Thank you very much for the advice and responses! To clear somethings up, he is in the Marines, not the Army... and the one choice that he knows I wont like is a job working overseas for a year or two **i think in Kuait**. Yes I love him very much and would like to spend the rest of my life with him, but before him, i have had two other long distance relationships... one with a civilian and one with a new recruit in the Air Force **dated him through boot camp and tech school then broke up with me after that**. I have noticed that when this type of discussion comes up dealing with future decisions and things of that nature, they seem to just up and leave. For a girl of 21 years of age, it's amazing how many times I get told "I just dont love you anymore"... and I know that i am just scared that history is repeating itself, but think about it... I understand that it's something he is feeling he wants to do, but he also tells me that he hates being so far away from me. If that is the case, then why would you pick a job that is so far away from me??? Why would you purposely choose to be away from someone you know you'll miss? Part of me thinks that it has to do with him being as badly burned as I **was married once, and wife cheated and had a baby outside marriage... they are divorced now**... but honestly, it's hard for me to sit here and wait... especially when he chose to not be here!... it makes me question if he even wants to be here, you know? In that case, dont I have alittle right to demand that he be with me? I am choosing to make my future with him in mind and as a permanent ingredient to the mix... can't i ask for the same thing?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.483 sec, (1)