CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: moving out

Views: 749
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,678

Re: moving out

I am a guy. Actions speak louder than words, and him saying that he still wants to be with you while his actions indicate the opposite is a red flag. Him moving out is not a good sign, especially if you had intentions of marriage. You didn't explain a lot in your post, but I can't think of a reason why he would move out other than he is beginning a process of breaking up with you.

It doesn't matter who's fault it is - the bottom line is you both know each other very well and he took a step towards moving away from you - he's moving on. At this point you need to force communication and force the issues to be addressed. Force a mutually content reconciliation or break up with him. The worst thing you can do is waste time in a dead end relationship. Some guys can't commit but they want to keep the girl around - probably not in your best interest.

And don't let the four years you spent together make you feel that you have too much invested in him to move on yourself. You might want to at least stop seeing him and spend time apart to get perspective. Break ups hurt, but what hurts more is time lost dragging out a dead end relationship, and not being with the one you should be with.

Just my opinion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.484 sec, (1)