CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Simple Question

Views: 1,892
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,693

Re: A Simple Question

Are you a Fool? Why would you ''mess around or want to get hooked up with a girl whois wiling to use you.. play with your heart strings... who is most likely just as deceteful to her 'real boyfriend' etc. Bottome line, if she is willing to STRING ALONG her other boyfriend.. What makes you think she will not do it to you tomorrow.. in fact, it sure seems like she is already doing it today... DAAAA !... Do you have a need to continue to post on here NEXT WEEK complaining that 'I've been seeing this girl for 6 months but I think she is 'playing me' or 'is interested in someone else? Guy, This is about HER STUFF... You need to 'let her go' if YOU don't want to get F***ed over someday in the future. If you continue to 'pursue' , you will get burned. REMEMBER: Girls RUN AWAY until they CATCH YOU. She is playing this game and you are 'in pursuit', ready to give her al altermadum... DAAA!!!! I think your caught. (while all the while, she is running away).. Its the OLDEST GAME in the books.. and you bought it !!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.109 sec, (1)