CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Simple Question

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
joshua45 Views: 1,953
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,695

Re: A Simple Question

Whats wrong with being HONEST. YOur first problem will be to 'set a boundary'. That boundary needs to be communicated in many many ways. The MESSAGE IS: "don't Play with me or my emotions". I'm sure there will be MANY opportunities to ENFORCE that boundary (when she 'wants to 'get close', puts her hands on you (anywhere), talks in 'cuttsie little girl' language, wants to 'go out for drinks', wants to 'be playful', etc. etc. etc. Bottom line, if YOU continue to allow FIRST, Yourself to 'go along' with the game; and SECOND allow HER to continue to 'play the game WITH YOU.. THEN YOU WILL LOSE.

You many want to start off the conversation with: "What do you want from me"... (give her time to say whatever).. then you BE HONEST.. saying: "Well, on the one hand you SAY you want to be friends, then you drop Seductive hints or enundos about YOU AND ME.. Thats not nice. I don't like to be lead on or played with.. Please Stop. We are Friends...and Friends don't seduce friends. From that point on, whenever you feel or think or see her 'playing with you'.. Just look at her and say: "what are you doing RIGHT NOW?.. She will bull *%#&¤?§* you.. but you already know your own truth.. IT SURE FEELS GAMEY.. hense, ask her to Please stop playing with you.. YOU MUST Call her on HER STUFF.. She ofcourse WILL DENY that that is her INTENT (Which is a LIE).. thats fine.. You saimply ask her to stop that (whatever is communicating something more then just a friendship).. She wont like it becuase you have caught her at her game.. thats fine. Bottom line, I think what you will find is that 'You're not fun to play with anymore will be her attitude and she will move on herself.. .. and most of her 'games will stop'. The is also the chance that she may 'take heed' and realise that you are a caring responsible person and just dont want to use or be used.. SHE MAY GROW UP..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)