CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP!! Friends-turned-lovers?! A WOMAN'S perspective.

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
AnnaBanana Views: 1,849
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,722

Re: HELP!! Friends-turned-lovers?! A WOMAN'S perspective.

That sounds good, sorry about the latter comment. I think I was a little snippy because of this portion of the letter "She proceeded to comment on how her relationship isn't going well, and it's a long distance one to boot. I figured this was a "window" (as we all know, not all women are faithful to their boyfriends). However, it didn't go anywhere, and not because I didn't try!"

eek, it still *%#&¤?§* es me off to read it. I have read other posts of yours and tend to like you and you personality, so I was surprised to see that coming form you :) Is that how most men feel about relationships and women?

Also, don't feel bad about getting dragged in to her little game. Men like to be loved, wanted, and have sex too. And she was doing all the right things to make you feel like you could get this from her.

Do you think it's a fear of intimacy that draws you to want to date unavailable women? Or is it that someone else wants her so that makes you want her more? I don't mean to get too personal, I've just seen this b-4, and want to know why it happens.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.297 sec, (1)