CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please help me!!!

Views: 1,106
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,864

Re: please help me!!!

After typing the aforeposted response i turned off my computer and thought about something that you said, something about caring for them with every ounce of your being, and then i realized that if i cared about her with every ounce of my being then i would never have come to this website to find out how to get rid of the emotional pain that i am suffering from, if i did truly love her i wouldn't have asked people to help me figure out what i would do to further our relationship when it is obvious that she doesn't want a relationship with me. thank you for making me realize this. i do care about her though, and i have never cared about any girl(excluding family) before and perhaps that is why i felt that i was in love with her. now i realize that i shouldn't try to push her at all, i should let her go, and not even try to be her friend and if she wants to have a relationship with me then she will come to me. thank you very much, i will stop proclaiming that i am in "love" with her and let her decide what she will do instead of trying to selfishly influence her actions to fufill my desires.

Thanks also to everyone who took the time to read my post, i have "matured" so to speak just by reading all of your responses. and the next time i care for someone i will try to think about what they want before what i want and who knows, maybe it will work out with this girl after all, only god knows now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)