CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ex's are ex's for a reason.

Views: 8,739
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,970

Re: ex's are ex's for a reason.

It seems you are not 100% sure if your ex wants to get back together, but you are 100% sure you don't.

"should I tell him i'm seeing someone else? obviously, i'm not going to volunteer the information,"

If you really cared about your ex you would tell him that you are seeing someone else and that you have no intention of getting back together with him - you told us, now go tell him. Anything less is only going to waste his time and make it even harder for him to face it later on WHEN YOU EVENTUALLY DO TELL HIM. And he will find out eventually. A lot of mini breakups over a long period of time is NOT the way to finalize a breakup - it will end eventually but only in a worse way and with one (or both of you) wasting an incredible amount of time and lost opportunity because you lied (oh sorry - didn't volunteer the info) to him.

"I know the info will hurt him..."

Bingo - you actually made your own point right here. If you told your ex and that hurt him, that means that he lost hope of a future with you on a level that you have no intention of allowing. If he was over you he would be happy for you.

If you really are friends you would give him the respect and decency of telling him your intentions.

Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.968 sec, (1)