CureZone   Log On   Join
justify my affair

DIVINCHI Views: 1,519
Published: 18 years ago

justify my affair

Is an affair justified under a certian situation? So i'm seeing this woman her name lets say is brenda. yes! she's married and unhappilly married at that. I've known her since high school she was 16 I was 17. Also she was that type you know, really hot and knows it too the sad part was that her parents forbid her have a boyfriend untill she graduated, always flirting with the popular guys and a friend to me becuase well her best friend was my sister which sucked! well she would always come over and spend the night at our house and every once an while she would toy with me becuase she knew! that I was in love with her and not just becuase she was soooo! freaken hot but becuase she was such a great friend to me and sister and our family. Well one night I felt I had my chance my parents were out of town and she was spending the night my sister took advantage of going to a party for graduation well she came back a little drunk but not my hottie brenda she was fine. brenda put my sister to sleep, she then came into the living room with me to watch T.V, Well we both looked at each other and were thinking the same thing this would be our only chance becuase we going to different schools, so we played around with each other for awhile getting closer to the moment untill my parents walked in! and coaght us! with her shirt off and my pants off, Well they sent her home and i was in deep @!#* ,A week later she left to her aunts home in cali for the summer we never saw her again. Ten years later I heard she got married, my sister saw her at a school renunion she said she still looked great even after 3 kids! and that she was planning on comming over to visit us at my mom and dads, I said great I wanna see her I wasn't lonly or anything I mean ok! I did just break up with my girl after 5 years, So anyway's I saw her and her family and she didn't seem all that happy you know. Well later on my sister told me she her husband was being abusive to her emotionally as well as physically but she didn't want us to get involved! it was ok she was going to handle it. Well a month later I saw her becuase I moved down there for a job opportunity. So we had lunch talked and found that same spark I said to myself dammit why me she's married 3 kids its not right!but the more I tried to justify it we than started to have the affair its been 4 months now and I'm getting tired of these games should I keep going not knowing the outcome or let her go again! even after all that old history, passion! I feel like we been cheated of a great life we were meant to be she said. I feel the same, Its saturday night and she's comming over later on I think its time to decide the course of action to take I can't keep this game going on!
If anyone outthere has some insight on this matter from personall experience please let me know. thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.656 sec, (2)