CureZone   Log On   Join
listen up, women! here's why we do what we do.

bush/cheney04 Views: 1,058
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 667,797

listen up, women! here's why we do what we do.

This is an area soooooooooo often misunderstood by wives and girlfriends around the globe. When your guy comes on to you he's A.) horny, B.) attracted to you physically, C.) Giving you a sign that he thinks you're attractive, D.) can't wait to disrespect you, E.) wants you to argue some more before work, F.) all the above. Which answer is correct, ladies? If you chose "D"...wrong. OK, guess again. "E"? No, missed again. Answer: "A", "B", and "C". Guys are hotwired to physically touch females who they think are hot. This is a guy's way of telling you that he wants sex, or just wants to fondle you for his enjoyment. You have what he likes. I know it's early in the am, but hey, he wants you. The physical nature is what makes a guy A GUY! We're not women! Lesbians probably don't fondle and bump and grind at 5:30am. Want that? He's an all-American guy with all-American tendancies. We want to touch the ones we love. Get over the disrespect angle...tired and so incorrect. We pat our honies on the asscheeks as a sign of affection. We play with our girlfriends hair because we think you look good and can't stay away. These are all good things in a relationship. When the loveplay ends, THAT'S WHEN YOU SHOULD WORRY! Many of you women out there reading this will say I just don't understand...ah, I just don't get it. Let me tell you one thing I do understand. Consider yourself a lucky woman when your guy wants you in such a powerful and demonstrative way. It's the best compliment you'll ever get from him. Believe me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.891 sec, (1)