CureZone   Log On   Join
A work of art in progress!

DIVINCHI Views: 882
Published: 18 years ago

A work of art in progress!

Let me know my motives are "sincere". I have been dating this girl for about a 2 months now, she's awsome funny, smart, caring basiclly all the things I'm looking for. The only thing is that she has some emotionall things to deal with becuase well her parents just broke up and she had to move and leave all her friends and close familly members. Her relationship with her father has just dwindeled to nothing becuase of his cheating. I also went through something similar and have helped her by sharing my fellings about the subject. the problem is that i noticed she has feeding this void with food and since i met her she has gained about maybe 30.lbs, she's losing it i dont know how to bring this problem to her attention without creating another crises in her life and its really hard becuase I'm like what you call a health nut always exercising eating right ect.. so our interest are more diffrent now, she wants to order in pizza with a 2 liter and spend the whole nite watching T.V and I want to have tuna salad at the park and have a nice walk and watch the sunset. these are just some of the things i could do with her but her confidence and passion for life is sliiping away from her! is it deppresion? I don't know how to go about telling her she needs to stop felling sorry for her self and move on even our sex life is awkward now. someone let me know how to go about this without breaking her heart i have never been in a co-dependant relationship before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.782 sec, (1)