CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: probably not a coincidence

Views: 1,006
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 668,775

Re: probably not a coincidence

he only said "a little more desperate" that doesn't mean too much...besides EVERYONE gets "a little more desperate" the longer they are relationshipless :/.

Trust me, the "sweet-ones" will always be little ass-kissers and it will annoy you unless you are a spoiled-brat...you need to find a guy who keeps a balance between being an %¤#&!§-and being a "sweet-one"...thats like the quest for the holy grail because quite frankly there aren't too many of us out there (and no don't get all offended because I include myself in that category...I'm not a pompous jackass or anything like that but I do pride myself on knowing how to treat a lady). This search for "Mr. Right" can take years which is why getting "a little more desperate" is going to happen. 21 is still VERY young in the love game so you have plenty of time to find that guy who sweeps you off your feet. Good luck with the love hunt.

oh...
ps. Love this quote "Just because someone likes me, doesn't mean I have to like them back. It takes a little more than that."

This absolutely proves everything I have been telling my buds about girls...mind if I steal this quote from you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)