CureZone   Log On   Join
reply to Autumn...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 2,041
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 669,691

reply to Autumn...

Thanks for the reply---I am turning 19 and he is 20(very mature)

We have discussed the big issue of sex and he respects my wishes to wait until after marriage (He pretty much asked my feelings on the issue--once I told him that has been the last I have heard about it)---I guess in terms of other affections we have not really openly discussed---you are right we you said that men can usually tell when you are uncomforatable and such b/c he does this well---I'm not what you would classify as the "no kissing" before marriage type of Christian--I don't feel this is a sin--b/c you need to get to know the person---We tend to like dates where we spend the evening together at his house or mine watching movies or just talking---or we go site seeing in his truck or something like that--I don't want to sound like I'm trying to be "the boss" of the relationship--setting boundaries and such--I'm not sure how to start discussing with him about "showing affections to one another" Christianly---and what is Christian to both of us....I'm not sure if you would classify some of the stuff that happens a sin or not---I'm sure some Christians would but I feel ashamed to asked anyone about it around here--it would be a little embarrassing for me at least--I feel this is personal stuff--b/t me and him---thats why I post anyonomously---He is so good to me and I know he doesn't do anything that he would think would hurt me---very romantic, sweet, big red headed guy---I love him to death & never felt as happy as I do with him---we have always agreed to share any and all feelings--and I want to uphold this promise--I believe it makes a stronger, healthier relationship--any other comments would be appreciated

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)