CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: well hi again

Views: 2,016
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 669,715

Re: well hi again

You are an encouragement to me. Thank you--I'm going to attempt to explain the background of us--he used to date my best friend--they dated for 2 yrs. and he asked her to marry him in June at graduation and she went totally crazy & dumped him right then and there--it shoked me completely--I guessed that she had got "cold feet" and would be back with him soon--well, it wasn't several weeks done the road that he stopped at my house practically crying and saying "who is he?" I said "what are you talking about?" He said she is with another guy--I told him that he must be mistaken--but as time went on I found out that it was true---so from July to the beginning of October I supported him and listened and gave advice to try to help him get through the tough times---he was seriously considering suicide--I with God's help finally convinced him that he had a life worth living and that it would get better---he has sinced thanked me for keeping him from doing the unthinkable--I told him life wouldn't be the same without him. Well the friend that he dated now hates me b/c she is convinced I spyed on her with her new boyfriend which is not the case at all. It hurts to see her "hate" me so and not believe me even though we have been best friends for 10 yrs. and then go believe someone that she has only known for a few months--she is now hanging out with these new friends who drink, smoke, and possibly drugs--I still have an almost anger that is built up within me--I tried to apologize for anything that I did do or say that hurt her feelings--and she just shrugged it off and went back to accusing me of spying. Anyway--we started dating the day after Thanksgiving when he invited me to go to his sisters to visit for the day who lives about three hours away--I had asked him about a month prior to this if he would give me a chance and I got my answer that day when he handed me a rose---he is very special to me--we try to share our feelings with one another and he says that he is confused b/c says that he feels like he should still be with her even though he enjoys being with me and loves me very much--I ask him if I can help him overcome this confusion and all he says is no--we have been through so much together the past 6 months--I want to help him--I think it would also help if I could get him to release all his feelings that are built up in him--I would also like to show him the love he has given me and give back---I want this relationship to work--I think his last one fell apart b/c they didn't talk about feelings and such to a degree of understanding---we connect and that is something that has never happened to me before---he also suffers from headaches that last sometimes for 2 days--and pain meds do not relieve the pain--I would like to help him prevent these from occuring so often--I haven't talked about natural remedies for it but I would like to find some answers--sorry about rambling on--I want to help my man through the tough times that he seems to be going through--but I am thankful that he will let me know what is causing his problems. Thanks for any advice

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.781 sec, (2)