Published: 17 years ago
Re: being single
I recommend learning to be happy all alone first!
Things you can do alone:
- Take a walk for no reason
- Go to a shopping mall, se what's new, don't buy anything, observe people, especially kids
- Rent or buy a really good film
- Learn to prepare some amazing dishes or healthy deserts
- Go to a good bookstore, for no reason, just to see what's there, and see if some book makes you want to read it right away (and buy it if you like it)
- Look through magazines, especially in a good bookstore, see if there is something that you like. Maybe a magazine on tropical islands, or writing novels... whatever
- See friends, organize an outing with a whole bunch of them (so that it's not one couple and you alone)
- Learn to enjoy being alone. When you're alone, you can do whatever you want - no one to complain! Plus you start getting some insights about yourself as there are less distractions.