CureZone   Log On   Join
Reaching the end of the line...

omega2000 Views: 2,144
Published: 17 years ago

Reaching the end of the line...

Hi there everyone. I hope that someone out there might be able to help me out.

My stats:
31 yrs
Male
6'0"
255lbs.

Like many people I have tried many different diets. The weight has come off and always come back and then some afterwards. The past few years I have been eating a very healthy diet: lots of fresh, organic fruits and vegetables. Little or no red meat - replaced with fish or chicken or turkey (organic or natural fed when possible). I have completed eliminated processed foods, white flour, White Sugar , fried foods, etc. from my diet. I have been tested for food allergies and have identified which foods I am allergic or sensitive too. I have found out I am lactose intolerant and I am gluten sensitive. Therefore I have eliminated dairy and breads from my diet. If I do have breads I make sure that they do not contain gluten and are sprouted (Ezekiel bread, flax breads, etc.). I have added a source of fibre to my diet which includes both soluable and insoluable sources of fibre. I have never eaten much junk food/fast food, so that was an issue that I didn't have to address. It has been at least 5 years since I last ate at Mcdonalds and even that time it was the first burger I had eaten in years.

I have had my thyroid tested by two different doctors at different times and through different labs and the values for T3, T4 and TSH are all within normal values. I have been tested for parasites, etc. and nothing has shown up.

I excercise regularly: gym, biking, hiking, yoga, etc. Several years ago I managed to go from 265 down to abnout 205, but it all has come back and I definitely am not cheating - I rarely stray from healthy eating enough for it to be an issue. When I lost all that weight I was working out strenously 6 times a week... which was a very tiring physically for me.

I have also done some cleansing as well as colonics (which seems to have been a waste of money because nothing ever happened during the session).

I do not have many sources of stress in my life, as I am able to deal with it through meditation and other stress relieving activities.

Seriously I am at the end of my rope... I don't know what to do or where to go and I'm tired of being fat when I see so many of my family and friends living and eating things that aren't healthy and they still are able to maintain their weight (we'll see how long they can keep that up for though).

Any insights or suggestions that any of you maybe able to share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (2)