CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reaching the end of the line...

amberlynn72 Views: 2,014
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 67,019

Re: Reaching the end of the line...

maybe you are doing too much take a look at that link i sent you. last year i worked out 6 days a week ..one hour of cardio on each of those days ..lifting weights 3 to 4 days a week...and i never lost weight the entire year....i eat all organic most of the time also.......i had surgery so now for some reason i can lose weight go figure...lol...but still the fat doesnt leave:( so i am trying this out here what do i got to lose huh? good luck i know it's frustrating i have been there many times especially after childbirths ...boy that was tough 4 yrs and losing very lil weight no matter what i did...whew!! but u seem to be on the right track so u have no where else to go but to lose weight...you can also try to change your routine a bit ....as well do u think it is possible ur calories are not reduced enough to lose fat?? that could be it.. i dont know i try to help

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)