CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reaching the end of the line...

omega2000 Views: 1,845
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 67,022

Re: Reaching the end of the line...

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for the response. The suggestion of checking the basal body temperature is a good one and I have been doing that for sometime. I have taken it both orally and in the axillary location in the arm pit. I tracked it for some time and the resulting temperatures were in the normal ranges for both areas. I keep a thermometer on my night stand and I take my temperature as soon as I wake up.

A typical day for me starts with a glass of water with apple cider vinegar, a fruit salad made with fresh organic fruits. I usually take a snack for mid morning and this is usually a piece of fruit or a muffin with flax in it. My lunch is usually a fresh salad with lots of organic vegetables.

I drink lots of filtered water during the day (extra on days when I go to the gym), lots of herbal teas (Chamomille, Rooiboos, Green tea). I also make my own juice or if I am lazy then I buy good quality organic juices from my local health food store.

In the afternoon I usually have some fruit or vegetables for a snack (e.g. carrot sticks or some celery). In the evenings I make myself something for dinner which is usually fresh fish (whatever is available or in season... living in the Pacific Northwest means that there is always lots of fresh salmon :-) ), chicken or poultry. I will usually have a salad with that or some lightly steamed vegetables. I rarely eat red meat and if I do I make sure it is lean and if possible organic or naturally fed.

As a rule I try to eat as early as possible and do not eat after 7.30-8.00 at the very latest. In the evening I do usually have another cup or two of tea.

A couple of times a week I make a fruit smoothie with some hemp protein powder. I have also added digestive enzymes to my diet as well.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.031 sec, (1)