CureZone   Log On   Join
Same Boat - Here's what I am doing

aggiepoke Views: 1,978
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 67,041

Same Boat - Here's what I am doing

Never really had a problem with weight. Incorrectly diagnosed with Depression and spent 5 years on several antidepressants. Started noticing Antibiotics weren't fixing minor problems. Started gaining weight... Spent 6 months walking (A LOT) drinking only water...no sugary drinks whatsoever....my gut kept telling me something is CAUSING you NOT to lose weight. Mainsteam docs said 'eat right, exercise'...DUH...I AM!!! Went to a nautropathic doc...did a blood test and two things I learned...he said I had a severe hormone imbalance caused from being on birth control for 15 years and a parasite!!! ICK. He also said my liver was congested and can't regulate my hormones properly if it's congested...it's a cycle...this can't work, if that doesn't work...anyway...I have been on Chinese herbs from my doc for the past 5 months and have seen great progress. Drugs stay trapped in your muscles..etc...currently, I am also using Miracle II Neutralizer to try to get my body's pH in a better place....my weight will not drop off until my body is in working condition. Liver Flushes ROCK. I have only done three and am noticing remarkable progress...my last flush I passed liver flukes...you should check out the Liver Flush Forum if you are interested.

I wish you luck...you will find what you need to do...just listen to your intuition and let it guide you.
K

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)