CureZone   Log On   Join
Never date a coworker

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
andreina Views: 841
Published: 15 years ago

Never date a coworker

Great guy treated so good at first, we fall in love, but at first i just wanted to be friends because our religions are different and can cause lots of issues, but he kept telling me his feelings towards me and then that he loved me, so i fall in love too. He started talking to somebody else and I couldnt' stand the idea of loosing him, he said that he loved him and that the only reason he moved on it was because he is from a different religion. We decided to try but he said he wanted to do it right and that he wanted to study my religion and get baptized and was so happy but kept real i knew it was gonna be hard. A few days later he said he wasn't ready now but that with time we will be together when gets it together. My bigger hearth break was when he went to see the girl he was talking to before she lives in Canada, when i found out of course i confronted him, he said that he needed to find out if something could happen between them since with us wasn't possible, but that he couldn't leave something so good for something bad she drinks and smokes something he hates.

Well he had been friends knowing that we love eachother knowing that something can and can't happen. He used to tell that he loved me, adored me and wanted to marry me. Couldn't stand the idea of loosing him, i told him that i wanted to try again. I thought he would be happy but then he had another excuse told me he needed to get his finances together and that he wanted to give me his all not just part of him, he barely talks to me know, when i ask him whats going on, and that lied that he is confusing me he say i argue and would rather stay aways for a while. It hurst very much dont' want to let him go yet, really want another job and get away from him and the pain he has caused him.

Should I believe him? and wait or let him go. really feel like I need some closure..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)