New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,034
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 671,751

Re: mental acuity detriment?

Dear Shira,
If your diet has consisted of cheeseburgers and the like in the past, then you are probably not gonna feel great on the Lemonade Diet or any other such restrictive plan. If your goal is to lose weight, I'd sugget a book EAT TO LIVE, that will help you to lose at least 20# in six weeks and eat all you want of the most healty food in the world. You can gain mental clarity, lose weight, regain lost health, gain energy, etc. on the Lemonade Diet , but the more cleansing that needs to be done, the more lethargic, mentally confused, etc. you will feel on the diet. However, it is of course your choice. But you will have no lasting results mentally or physically until you get a nutritional plan in place, regardless of the diet, fast, or rememdy. It make take a few years to surface symptomatically will, but be assured it will.
I just try not to eat anyting that will harm me. The list of harmful and helpful foods is large, but the helpful food list is bigger. It might include a cheeseburger a week, but not the MAD diet (Modern American Diet). You may not be ready for those changes, and that's okay, but you deserve to know about them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.898 sec, (1)