CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bentonite WORKS!

rbeaudoi Views: 3,437
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 674,882

Re: Bentonite WORKS!

Hi Pat, I'm so sorry to hear you're going through all this. I did all that stuff too and it never stopped the oilyness. And even if it helped my acne, the Acne always eventually came back. I start every morning with a tablespoon of Yerba Prima Psyllium Whole Husks, stir in a glass of apple juice, stir in a tablespoon of the Yerba Prima Bentonite. I always drink immediately and then follow by a full glass of distilled water. I want to do the parasite cleanse next and then the liver/kidney flush. GOOD LUCK!!!
Renee

your skin sounds like my skin. it's VERY oily!. I have been taking an anti-biotics for over a year, as well as topical ointments - differin, desonide cream, and some lotion that starts with "c". I even sometimes get cystic acne. I am on my 2nd master cleanse fast and was surfing the sight for anything that my help when I read your message. I am going to start the P & B shakes Thursday after the Master-Cleanse fast. I'm am considering doing the Liver Flush as well.

Thanks for your Message,
pat

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.344 sec, (1)