CureZone   Log On   Join
Can Anyone Help Me Regarding Hormonal Acne?

princessjade Views: 5,176
Published: 17 years ago

Can Anyone Help Me Regarding Hormonal Acne?

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help me. I think what I have is hormonal Acne - certain times during the month it gets worse. And those are the only times I get my migraine attacks now, during ovulation and also during my period.

I don't have very bad acne, but I do get it around my jaw line and my brow line. In the same spots, time after time. What can I do? Does anyone know if chasteberry (vitex) or dong quai will work? I have those at home but haven't taken them yet, as they are in tincture form and I haven't got the courage to drink them (it is easy for me to take pills but not drink the liquid form).

I have a great diet - I eat pretty health, take my liquid vitamins, drink ozonated water daily, and also started taking something recommended by Mr. Oxygen... which is called oxyMune. I just started it last week and will try it continuously for 2 months to see if I feel any different. If so I will recommend it to EVERYONE... but right now my problem I want to address is acne.

I don't eat very many fried foods, I drink pure water, plus use the energy mug to drink water. I use ozonated olive oil as my moisturizer (boy do I have soft skin and no wrinkles, but still the acne!!)

I never had bad Acne as a kid/teenager, only on my forehead and neck/jawline... and only during my cycle... I am feeling great over all - using my zapper, doing cleanses, but still nothing has helped this. It is not a big deal, but I am feeling so good otherwise, it is time to address the rest of my issues.

I got the mercury removed from my mouth earlier this year (with a rubber dam and safety measures). But... I am currently using the invisalign for my teeth... that is made out of plastic and I am wondering if it is emitting any plastic by products into my mouth and head, which may cause acne??

Any suggestions or helpful hints would be great. I don't drink alcohol, smoke, or drink coffee. I also don't take any medications and am not on birth control. I am looking for a natural cure, not a prescription drug cure. Oh, I have tried tea tree oil, it seems to make the Acne heal faster but doesn't prevent it. I want to prevent it!!

Thanks, and have a great day.

Princessjade

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.969 sec, (2)