CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acne Treatment Plans

kitten Views: 1,762
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 676,672

Re: Acne Treatment Plans

Yes I agree....those steps are the basics it seems almost everyone is familiar with. The reason for this forum is that for many, that just isn't working...especially for those of us with deep cystic-type acne.

One thing that is ignored in this country is the problem of the Demodex mite and how it can cause many problems on the face, including acne. When all else fails...it's worth checking out. (It's sort-of the same idea as Candida yeast. It lives in harmony with our facial skin most of the time, but can get out of control if anything is out of balance, like the immune system.) Anyway I started using products to combat this mite a few weeks ago...I said I would post an update on here after 30 days to let everyone know how it's working. So far I'm really seeing an improvement...I almost can't believe it after so many years of suffering. But I just don't want to post until the 30 day mark because I'm pretty skeptical and have tried many things to no avail, so I don't want to lead anyone down the wrong road.

But in the meantime if anyone wants to check if out there's a website called demodexsolutions.com. I think the only downside is the cost of the shipping because it's from Hong Kong! But for me, it's been worth a try because if it truly clears me up for good, it will be a miracle and truly worth it. Will post an update soon!

Kitten

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.768 sec, (1)