CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What juices work the best for most people???

emkay Views: 1,187
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 679,069

Re: What juices work the best for most people???

My first two days I had headaches like you wouldn't believe, but I am happy to report that it's day 10 of my 30 day fast (never done one before), and I'm not hungry, tired or sick. Be careful with citrus, grapes and pineapple, the acid content can be pretty tough on the tummy. Carrot works fantastic for nausea. Carrot apple is very good, but my favorite is a mix of lemon, carrot, beet, celery, parsely and tomato (a homemade V8). After a while I found the sweet juices to be a little sickening and preferred the less sweet juice.

I also found that good quality herbal teas with a little honey stave off the chills and nausea. Vegetable broths are ok too. I found a good organic vegetable broth to drink. Only problem with that is that it has 0 calories, so it won't help with energy.

Try out your favorite fruits and vegs. You'll find a mix that you like. Don't quit. It's hard. I have a husband and 2 kids I have to cook for too. It's a challenge, but one I hope is worth the effort. Just make sure to use only fresh juiced stuff, no bottled, or canned. You will get the most nutritional value and health benefits from the fresh as compared to the "dead" bottled varieties.

Good Luck,
Hope this helps
Leanna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)