CureZone   Log On   Join
To dazzle

cherryrain Views: 1,234
Published: 15 years ago

To dazzle

Dear Dazzle,

I found that you are quite experienced in juice fasting. I did juice fasting for 51 days (i did not stain my juice for about 20 days) then I came off fast for one week with raw food, but I was feeling bad with solid food. So I am back to juice again for 4 day now. But My skin is dry and does not look good. I know i still need more detox.
I would love to detox faster. Do you have some suggestion?

I juice mainly carrot, apple, Celery and cabbage, sometime, with pear and pineapple.
or orange. I do not have many green to juice.Can you juice brocoli? it is not juicy.
I start to grow wheatgrass and will have them soon. I alreay took two trays of them.

I would like to do 30-day and wish I can receive the great result. I would like to see my eyes in white as white as snow. I look at mirror everyday, they do not change a bit. I feel a bit disappointed. My skin problem is getting worse even..

I do wish my second round of fasting will answer my expect.

Your reply is very much appreciated..
with blessing

I wish my second round

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)