CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To dazzle

cherryrain Views: 1,152
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 680,452

Re: To dazzle

Dear Dazzle,

Thank you so much for your writing me so many words!
Once I was astonished by seeing falling pink cherry flowers on the ground, rain of cherry flowers. It was so beautiful.

I did not too quick to recover solid food and also not right time to come off the fast.
I feel much better now.. I would like to continue till I am in the high peak not cleaning period. This time, I will be very careful with recover.

As you suggest, i start to juice brocoli. It is indeed very good. I try my best to add more green. The only problem is that green juice are not productive. It needs a lot work to produce.

i will add olive and flax oil after I come back solid food. Yes, I start to juice lemon skin. It gave me a good flavor. I start to drink juice two times a day. At lunch, I just drink lemon water.

Thank you for the sites you gave me. They are good guidance for fasting. I try to modify my juice.
My lung is still eliminating mucus and liver is in cleaning too.

I need patience body will do all the job it should do.

Thank you again for you kind support! and I admire you so much for your experience so many wonder through fasting.

Much blessing,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)