CureZone   Log On   Join
Come off juice diet, give my enormous thanks to the people support me,especially livingwater,dazzle,somer!!!

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

cherryrain Views: 1,813
Published: 15 years ago

Come off juice diet, give my enormous thanks to the people support me,especially livingwater,dazzle,somer!!!

Dear livingwater,dazzle,and others,

I decided to come off juice diet from yesterday. I believe it is time for me to do so. I would like to express my enormous thanks for your support especially livingwater,dazzle and somer. Your support,caring and love and accompany made me reach here. This is my second time of juice fasting (first time, ony about 10 days).
I started 29 of december 2005 and lasted till yesterday with 2 times of breaks (in raw: first 1 week, second 2 days). I am quite new to the extended fast and experienced a lot struggling and confusing. Thanks for your caring and bearing with my setback during the fast. I was doing this on my own and you are the only person to help. I believe it is time for me to do health building up with raw vegan food.

I have the following results:

1) Liver and kidney are improved a lot thought not to the optimal, but I see I will reach there soon.
I do not feel sick after drinking the juice. The skin is becoming softer. This morning, I drank a hot herb tea, I started to sweater!!! My skin starts functioning..I was not able to sweater for so many years..

The hair starts shinning but thinner. Livingwater said i can grow back afterwards. I believe so. That is one of reasons I start to eat solid food.

Livingwater and dazzle, the nettle juice is so good. I feel it is working and help healing the kidney. I will continue to drink one cup of nettle juice everyday before sleeping. I use it as medicine. I will also juice but as a treat.

2) The lung is healed. I will not cough this spring. I normally cough for a few monthes during the spring.

3) Eczema almost disppear (98%)
4) I can do half lotus sitting for as long as I can without feeling pain. In the past I could only sit one hour. So It will help my spiritual meditation..
5) Due to eliminating the mucus, digestion works much better.
6)Taste bud has been changed. I like raw vegatables so much, so tasty like in heaven.

During the extended fasting, I experienced many cycles of cleaning and healing. I hardly had a good day.
My hardest part is kidney. I was feeling so much pain and once, I was feeling the kidneys were being cut off. Now I believe that the more uncomfortable we feel, the more work is being done for healing. Now, I only have mild pain and it is in healing.

The eczema was spreading over the legs and feet for two times during the fasting. Now it has finally disappear.

So many times, I was so sick on the morning train to office just after drinking a lot of juice. I needed to use alarm clock to warn me to get off the train. I did not have strength to carry loads of loads of vegetables to home. Finally, I reach here.

All these turn into blessing at last!!

Fasting is a gift from God. We will receive blessing naturally. We cannot set objects as I did for this fast. God has His own pace and way of cleaning and healing. We just accept what come to us. But we need to have a faith in it, knowing we are doing something just right to us.Blessing must fall upon.

Livingwater, you will soon finish your fasting at 23 of April. Wish the highest love,blessing and light fall upon you!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (2)