CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Come off juice diet, give my enormous thanks to the people support me,especially livingwater,dazzle,somer!!!

cherryrain Views: 1,543
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 681,223

Re: Come off juice diet, give my enormous thanks to the people support me,especially livingwater,dazzle,somer!!!

Dear Livingwater,

I am so, so, so glad to see all that has been accomplished in the way of healing with your body! Just amazing! You set out on a very hard and unknown journey to health, and you made it so far. All the traveling you have to do, the time it took for you to prepare your juices (let alone get the produce to juice), the struggles you had while detoxing, the wonderful results... wow. You are quite a testimony, cherryrain, of what people can do when they set their minds to it AND how God can honor our efforts.
[CherryRain] Yes, it is unknow journey to me. But God arranged His another child--you- walked with me, supported me when I was feel scared. I am so luck, so blessed and gratful!

I think your decision to eat raw for a time is a very good one. This will actually continue the healing/detox process, but in a milder way. There are nothing but wonderful benefits that lay ahead for you.

[CherryRain] Yes, your firm, calm and peaceful spirit has a lot of inflence on me. Seeing your words, I grew calm. Thanks again from bottom of my heart!!!

I'll admit, I'm going to miss you. You're the only other person, I know, who has fasted for the lengths of time that I have (as in over 40 days). You'll have to keep everyone posted on how you're doing on your raw foods diet. I'll be eating raw after my fast, as well, so I'd love to hear about how you're doing.

[CherryRain] I will share more and update how I am doing. I am so happy to know you also make the decision to go for raw!!! We all start new journey and new page of life.
Thanks and may your life is full of happiness, joy and love!

Have a glorious Easter! HE is risen! :)

Have a glorious Easter to you too! I will do more pray..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)