CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting Day 3 here....

dana82 Views: 978
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 695,355

Re: Starting Day 3 here....

Hm...good questions...Basically I started a fast June 8th I think....my SW was 163..I fasted for 14 days...and I ended at 144 so I had lost 19 lbs in 14 days...I had aimed to go for 30-40 days...but I can't seem to ever get over 14 days...so basically I took a break from fasting once I reached 144 for about 8 days...I just made sure not to really eat over 1000 cals of natural food, and exercized a lot. I knew I would gain weight but I also knew that it would speed my metabolism back up and I would loose it fast....so I just started re-fasting on Monday....

My new plan is to fast in increments with little breaks without going overboard...which is the hard part!
Right now I"m fasting until Sunday which is 6 days ( sunday is my bday) and I plan on having about 1000 natural cals that day and I will probably gain 2 lbs from that. Then I re-fast for the next 10 days....then I"m taking a couple days off because I"m visiting my frien'ds family in CA and realistically I know I have to eat...I'm just going to tell them I went RAW/vegetarian....and eat for about 4 days up to 1000 cals and exercise...and then I re-fast again....down to 120....my ultimate goal is to get down to 115.!
What about you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)