CureZone   Log On   Join
success?

papertigers Views: 913
Published: 17 years ago

success?

i was thinking early. how many of you actually had long term results and success with fasting? has it turned into a lifestyle or does it just become an addiction, like other diets where you try and fail and have to start over and over again?

dont get me wrong, i want to stick to fasting just as much as anyone else, but i wonder how big a part of my life fasting will become. sometimes i worry i am doing more harm than good, putting a lot of stress on my body. i am scared of getting diabetes or some other condition like that after putting my body through all of this. the reason i started thinking about all of this is the thing someone mentioned in a previous post, about how fasting will make you fat. that seems 100% true unless it becomes an actual way of life. i am only 20 years old, and i seem to be far from creating the kind of healthy lifestyle i want, especially with college and all other sorts of things that get me off track. i'd love to have an all organic raw foods diet, but that is sort of unrealistic for a person with my resources. i am making an honest effort, but it is hard to create that kind of lifestyle.

any responses, advice, suggestions?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)