CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mighty Mike

andriocht Views: 1,142
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 696,193

Re: Mighty Mike

I started the EOD fasting (every other day fast) last week. I eat up to 2500 cals one day and fast the next. I dont know if I have lost weight as I hate weighing myself. But my mind certainly feels clearer. Two days ago on my fasting day I felt so weak at work I went and got a banana and and toasted me 2 slices of wholemeal bread with butter and peanut butter to help me work through my shift. I'm going to do this for at least a month. I dont feel any leaner, but I do feel that I can accomplish this day by day. I actually ate again today on my supposed fast day, but I think what the heck, I will fast again tomorrow. This is new to me, because in the past if I stuffed up I would give up and binge my heart out which all landed on my behind. I think the fasting days has giving me stickability even though I have blown it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.473 sec, (1)