CureZone   Log On   Join
i'm back!!

honeywell Views: 283
Published: 17 years ago

i'm back!!

Ive posted here maybe 5 or so times during the summer, but I'm back
Lately I have been readjusting to college (grad school this time around) and haven't fasted since June. I've been doing a little too much eating and even more drinking (of beer-the WORST!!) but I am back on track now and breaking from all of that.
I have to say, the only time I fasted, I lasted 48 hours, and lost 3 pounds, BUT, after that I lost another 7 within a few weeks b/c my Water Fast redefined my appetite. I went for the 3 hour diet and that has helped me to keep 5-7 pounds off, despite the overdrinking. So that's what I think I'll do after this fast. By the way, I am almost 24 hours into my 2nd fast ever, and its actually going smoother than my first, 4 months ago. But I've been eating lots of light stuff (fruits/boiled eggs/lettuce etc) and no alcohol for the week to prepare for it so ....
I plan to go for 4 days minimum on water, and maybe I'll lose 5-7. Hopefully more. I am 5foot6 and 164 as of this morning. So pray for me. I'll post again soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.766 sec, (1)