CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need a buddie im new and have a lot of weight to lose

marionnette Views: 833
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 697,976

Re: I need a buddie im new and have a lot of weight to lose

here's another big hug, from me!
i might be far from you heer on the planet but i feel close and i do feel how painful it gets sometimes, but please, you are alove and for this you can say thanks and enjoy!
yes, i know, it's sometimes easier to saythan to feel, even myself..now....no, i'm fine, i am even more because i finally started today and i KNOW what i'm doing to my body right now is a blessing and i wish just to get forgiveness(from myself..:)for harming myself so much through bad feeding so often...
but we are here to learn and to try and to try again...and to finally succeed!!!
so you are very welcome in the group as you've been told, it is so important to feel you are not alone!
for the back problems, i guess it can be lots of things different and i'm not this kind of therapist that could give you any advice except maybe to go for swims!!!
this helps a lots.
ok, so free to mail and for the 1st steps to start..you just did them right, wanting to change and to progress, after,it's just details..ok..important ones!
i'm more into water only fasts, it's just easier to me to stop totally the digestive functions but i would advice you, if you've never done any fasts, to do the Master Cleanse..check there's one forum about it here in curezone!
love and loooots of love
marion

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)