CureZone   Log On   Join
could use some help!

noelle02 Views: 663
Published: 17 years ago

could use some help!

hello everyone! i have been lurking the past few days and am finally ready to come out and say hi. i feel as though i'm in such a bad spot right now with my weight, my eating habits and my approach to food. i know that fasting is my answer, i'm just struggling a great deal with the idea of not having food. it feels like such a scary idea, almost a sense of loss?

i am at a scary 164 right now and need to be somewhere in the 120-130 range to be healthy. if i stick to fasting for the next 2-3 weeks, does anyone have any idea what to expect weight loss wise? i am desperate to feel like myself before i go home on the 23rd of this month. i have some social events (including my birthday!!) around the 17th and plan to have a glass of wine and maybe a small piece of protein (possibly some fish that is light). do you think that would be alright to do simply that one day? i have friends taking me to dinner and would feel awful refusing to eat!

i could use so much help and encouragement right now with those who have had experience!

thank you! you are all doing such a tremendous job!

jenni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)