CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MEMO TO ALL WOMEN: MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION

ellen cherry Views: 6,963
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 70,009

Re: MEMO TO ALL WOMEN: MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION

This is just way too heated a debate to resist. Just curious, why are you even participating in a Female Problems Forum? Call me a women's "libber" if you want to, but when will men like you realize that women absolutely detest being told what we can and cannot do with our bodies? Thanks for your concern, but I think that we can all chose which activities to engage in on our own and based on out individual experiences, opinions, and desires. You seem to have some sort of a vendetta against anal sex. I'm afraid I don't buy your "that's not what nature intended" argument. Do you like blow jobs? That certainly not what the mouth was "intended" for, but I know of few men who will object to recieving one. How about self-gratification? And, what sparked this diatribe against anal sex? If you are concerned with the sexual health of women, then thank you. But do not presume to tell women (individually or especially in general) what we may and may not do with our bodies.

ellen cherry

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

2.969 sec, (1)