CureZone   Log On   Join
day 2

lvancao Views: 927
Published: 16 years ago

day 2

day 1 wasn't too bad. I didn't really experience any hunger except only one craving. at the end, though, the craving wasn't worth the frustration. and the day went by soooo slow!
day 2 is here. gosh, i hope the month goes by fast. it certainly does when i'm eating! i woke up feeling weak. i cant even sit u p straight. i hope i have more energy in the next few days or weeks when i have to return to work! If my energy is really low, i will have to turn to juicing when I work.

marion dont worry about eating. when the time is right, you;ll know it. well still be here when you do decide to start....by the way, did you have the pancake you were craving? heehe

i hope everyone is doing well! it certainly sounded like everyone was doing well yesterday which kept me motivated...didn't want to lag behind you guys! cheers to being lighter and healthier!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.268 sec, (1)