CureZone   Log On   Join
vaginal cysts, warts postpartum

wendypape Views: 3,728
Published: 17 years ago

vaginal cysts, warts postpartum

I have at least 2 large (maybe 1- 1.5" in diameter) vaginal cysts and some small warts. (i had these 16 yrs ago but the MD at the time nitro'd them off) My daughter is now 3.5 months old. The cysts and warts were not there at the time of delivery or our midwife would have noticed them i think.... especially the largest cyst. I had a pap prior to conception and there was nothing evident then either. both births were homebirths, no complications, no meds, no painkillers etc.I used lots of herbal tinctures and infusions this last pregnancy with much success.

6 wks post partum with my son 3.5 yrs ago I began to 'ache' severeley. While dealing with life as a new mom and a planned home delivery with no meds it was easy to not notice due to other pain ie. stitches healing etc. I had the same thing occur this time but stupidly ignored it for awhile as life was very bumpy adjusting to 2 children with cold and flu season.... I recall the first time that I only 1 cyst at that time and I don't recall it being this large. It is difficult to find the 2nd one...it is completely beneath the surface of the skin (unlike the other one) and it seems to move around depending on the day, i can hardly reach it, so i'm wondering if it is in the colon...(the ND could not find it)

I went to our ND both times, he nitro'd it and gave me some calendula suppositories. Since he is not a supporter of ozone therapy, I did not discuss it with him. 3.5 yrs ago I used vaginal insuffilation with ozone and it disappeared rather quickly- maybe a month of doing it every other day.

This time they don't seem to be shrinking as quickly, although the warts are now gone. I have tried to do vaginal insuffilation with the ozone each day but the healing reaction is a kicker and the itching becomes very intense... so I try every 2nd day or every 3rd. I am growing and juicing wheatgrass and taking an ounce and a half a day. Also juicing beet, carrot and apple as well- the juices are really boosting my energy!

Our homeopath has given me Thuja 200c and we are due for a follow up soon.

I have also used Colloidal Silver inserted with a large eye dropper for as long as is comfy upside down.

Anyhow, I guess what I am looking for is to see if anyone else has experienced the same thing or suggestions.

I haven't been taking any vitamins or fish oil at all because I am breastfeeding and I have discovered that eating basics and juicing = a VERY happy content baby... all the other stuff- vitamins, oranges, eggs, almond butter etc. make her very colicy, even the ozone, although not if i do it at night when she is sleeping and she doesn't nurse til the middle of the night.

Would love to hear some thoughts about other avenues to help my body to heal. It's difficult to not be able to jump all over this as I would normally if I was not nursing, but it is vital to continue nursing my child.

Wendy
Canada

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (2)